Kuala Lumpur Bird Park
There are over 5000 bird species in the park and these birds fly freely around the aviary. You will definitely get excited when you watch see so many melodious and colorful birds flying around and free to perch on trees that make up the beautiful surrounding.
Do you love butterflies? Well, you’re in luck! Over 6000 butterfly species are found in this park and you will be amazed when multiple butterflies stick to your shirt and hands. You can witness butterfly larvae hatching from their cocoon in the nursery and breeding area.
The tour will also take you through the orchard garden which is home to over 700 varieties of orchids and the Malaysian national flower, Hibiscus.
Duration : 3.5 hours
Tour Starts : 8.00am or 1.00pm
- Orchid and Hibiscus Garden (Visit Stop)
- Bird Park – largest walk-in free-flight aviary in the world (Visit Stop)
- Butterfly Park (Visit Stop)
- Asean Garden (Drive Pass)
- Lake Garden (Drive Pass)
- KL Bird Park entrance ticket
- Butterfly Park entrance ticket
- Entrance to Orchid & Hibiscus Garden
- Shared tour and transfers
- Air-Conditioned vehicle
- Professional Driver-Guide Service
- Pick Up from KL City Centre Hotels
- Drop Off at Twin Towers
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
For travellers who stay out of KL City Centre Hotels, kindly take a cab and come to Double Tree by Hilton Hotel and wait near the Dome Cafe.