The first visit of the tour will be the Batu Caves. The caves are part of limestone hill and you wouldn’t want to miss the chance to take a selfie with the 2nd tallest Hindu Deity in the whole world.
The second stop is to the elephant sanctuary. The first part of the tour will be a presentation on the conservation efforts in the area. Tourists may also be able to interact with bathing elephants, if the water level in the river permits.
The third part of the tour will take you to the small town of Bukit Melawati. In this location, guests will enter one of the biggest firefly colonies in the world. The in-house restaurant also allows you to savor fresh seafood.
You are advised to bring along an extra pair of dry clothes, sports shoes, hat, sunglasses, long pants and T-shirts.
Duration : 13 hours
Tour Starts : 8.00am
* Closed on Friday’s
- 0800 -Pickup from Hotel
- 900 – Visit Batu Caves
- 1045 – Travel to Kuala Gandah
- 1130 – Visit Kuala Gandah Deer Lands
- 1215 – Lunch at local restaurant
- 1300 – Registration and Video Presentation
- 1330 – 2.15pm Elephant Feeding
- 1415 – Demo by Kuala Gandah Elephants Conservation Staff.
- 1440 – Bathing with Elephants – depending on water level in the river.
- 1545 – Proceed to Kuala Selangor about 150km from Kuala Gandah Elephants Conservation
- 1730 – Stop visit at Bukit Malawati –Silver Leaf Monkey feeding
- 1815 – Dinner – Set Dinner
- 1930 – Firefly tour at Kampung Kuantan Firefly Park
- 2030 – Travel back to Kuala Lumpur
- Private tour and transfers
- Air-Conditioned vehicle
- Professional Driver-Guide Service
- Nature Guide Fees
- Local lunch with Soft Drinks
- Seafood dinner with Mineral Water
- Boat ride at Fireflies Village
- Pick Up & Drop from KL City Centre Hotels only
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
For travellers who stay out of KL City Centre Hotels, kindly take a cab and come to Double Tree by Hilton Hotel and wait near the Dome Cafe.