Over 8.9 million tourists visit the city of Kuala Lumpur every year. It ranks as the number 6 tourist destination, in terms of tourist visits, in the world.
Kuala Lumpur has the internationally-recognized Petronas Twin Towers. Tourists who love to shop will find the Golden Triangle, located at the heart of the city, to be the perfect place as it also serves as a business hub. People who want to visit sites that have remnants of colonial architecture the KL railway station, Independence Square, and the National Monument are great destinations in the city.
In addition to these spots, we will also take you to the famous Batu Caves. We assure you that this tour is going to leave an unforgettable imprint on your heart.
Duration : 4 hours
Tour Starts : 8.00am or 1.00pm
- Petronas Twin-Towers – Tallest Twin-Structure in the world – 1483ft (Photo Stop)
- Golden Triangle – Commercial / Business / Shopping Centres (Drive Pass)
- KL Tower – 7th tallest Tele-Com tower in the world (Photo stop)
- Independence Square – Colonial Buildings & Cricket Ground (Visit Stop)
- KL Gallery (Visit Stop)
- Railway Station – Old Moorish Heritage (Photo stop)
- National Mosque (Photo Stop)
- King’s Palace (Photo Stop)
- Batu Caves – Limestone Temple (Visit Stop)
- Dong – A modern hand painted batik demo
- Beryl’s Chocolate Kingdom
- Shared tours & transfers
- Driver-Guided Service
- Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- Pick Up from KL City Centre Hotels Lobby
- Drop Off at Twin Towers
- Entrance Fees to Petronas Twin-Towers, KL Gallery & KL Tower
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- For travellers who stay out of KL City Centre Hotels, kindly take a cab and come to Double Tree by Hilton Hotel and wait near the Dome Cafe.