Kuala Lumpur is a huge city with numerous skyscrapers and in this tour we’ll take you to the best of it through our excellently packaged Kuala Lumpur City Tour. From the Petronas Twin Towers, the remnants of the Moorish style buildings and the bustling Golden Triangle Bukit Bintang street, our Kuala Lumpur Tour captures it all.
The Kuala Lumpur Tour allows you keep the memories alive as you can take pictures of the iconic masterpieces along your way. You’ll be able to tell the story of the Petronas tower, which is the tallest twin building in the world spanning 88 floors. Take a look at the K.L Gallery, a beautiful city model, and admire the Moorish train station in Kuala Lumpur, known for its mix of oriental and western architectural motifs. Stop photographing the National Mosque and the King’s Palace. Pass Lake Garden and National Monument. The seventh highest telecom tower is celebrated in the world of KL Tower. It’s a group city tour that offers you a pick up to and from any hotel in Kuala Lumpur city center. That’s not all, you’ll have a professional driver-guide with a knowledge of the city. The Kuala Lumpur Tour will be in an air-conditioned vehicle
The Lake Garden is also part of the Kuala Lumpur Tour where you will drive pass 91.6 Hectare of well-groomed urban park. Prior that we will be visiting the Istana Negara ( Royal Palace) and National Monument which known for commemoration of Malaysia’s unrelenting effort during the World War II. Be our guest on the Kuala Lumpur Tour and have an experience that will stick with your forever. Beside Kuala Lumpur City Tour, we also offer day trips to other beautiful attractions such as the City of Malacca, Batu Caves, and Putrajaya from Kuala Lumpur.
Duration : 3.0 hours
Tour Starts : 8:00am or 1:00pm
- Photo Stop at the World Tallest Twin Building, K.L Petronas Twin Towers.
- Photo Stop at the Independence Square, Cricket Ground and Colonial Buildings.
- KL Gallery – Spectacular City Model view
- Golden Triangle – Business / Commercial / Shopping Centre (Drive Pass)
- Historical Railway Station – Old Moorish Heritage (Photo stop)
- King’s Palace (Photo Stop)
- National Mosque (Photo Stop)
- National Monument (Photo Stop)
- Lake Garden (Drive Pass)
- K.L. Tower – The 7th highest Tele-Communication tower in the world (Photo stop)
- Dong – A modern hand painted batik demo (optional)
- Beryl’s Chocolate Kingdom (optional)
Fees of the Kuala Lumpur Tour
- Professional English Speaking Driver-Guided Service
- Group tour & transport transfers
- Pick up from KL City Centre Hotels Lobby
- Drop Off at Twin Towers
- Air-Conditioned vehicle
- Ticket Entrance fees to KL Gallery, Petronas Twin Tower & KL Tower
- Travel insurance coverage
- Individual expense
Complimentary pick up is only from Kuala Lumpur City Centre hotels which locate 2 km radius from Twin Towers
Those who stay outside Kuala Lumpur City Centre, kindly take a cab to Istana Hotel KL City Centre and wait at the entrance.