Our cultural night tour will first take you to the tallest building in Malaysia, the Petronas Twin Tower which is 452 meters high. You will get a chance to stop by and take some photos together with a fantastic view of the city.
Then, the tour will give you a drive pass to “Golden Triangle”, the most happening commercial and shopping area in Kuala Lumpur. It will also take you to Chinatown where you can buy electronic products, shoes, clothes and other stuff at really cheap prices.
The tour will also take you to visit the Sri Maha Mariamman Temple, known as the oldest Hindu temple in Malaysia. After the temple visit, the tour will proceed to the multi-ethnic and colorful cultural show at the Cultural Night Village. Check out the KL tour guide for more.
You will also get to enjoy Indian, Chinese and Malay cuisines while on the tour.
Duration : 4 hours
Pick up time : 5.00pm
- Petronas Twin Towers – The Tallest building in Malaysia – 452 meter (Photo Stop)
- KL Golden Triangle – Prime Business/Commercial/Shopping Centres (Drive Pass)
- Petaling Street – China Town – Origin of KL and open marketplaces (Drive Pass)
- Sri Mahamariamman Temple – The Earliest Hindu temple in Malaysia
- Cultural Show and Buffet Dinner in Malaysian Style
- Buffet dinner in Malaysian style
- Cultural Show
- Shared tours & transfers
- Driver-Guided Service
- Air-Conditioned vehicle
- Pick Up & Drop from KL City Centre Hotels only
- Alcohol beverages
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
For travellers who stay out of KL City Centre Hotels, kindly take a cab and come to Double Tree by Hilton Hotel and wait near the Dome Cafe.